Saturday, October 13, 2012

Morgellons Fibres protrude from skin

video about microscope






Last Xmas I was shown( via a powerful USB microscope and from a qualified nurse who has retired)images of white fibres inside my throat, I had been diagnosed with Hypothyroidism many years previous. The nurse then gave me a lesser powerful USB microscope to keep. This allows me to magnify and photograph my skin and the fibres. I have also filmed cuts and the removal of large fibres but the USB scope is not compatible with my OS and youtube will not let me download the footage. (If anyone has any ideas how to rectify this please advise) I have since taken pictures of these fibres to share with others. I will share the pictures and explain that I believe that we all must have these fibres to some degree or other. Some of the white fibres resemble some of the chemwebs that I have also photographed that were in my garden. If anyone wishes to find out if they have these fibres there are a few simple ways to do this. You can use a simple lotion or coconut oiland rub this into the skin for as long as you can and even after it had soaked into the skin then you can use a baby wipe to gently wipe the face, the fibres are multi coloured and covered in a bio film that hardens once it is removed. Our mouths also have the fibres so a swill with red wine and spit out will show many black flecks in the sink. You can use an oil pull to remove them, use any oil that you can stand to taste and gargle for as long as possible.. 5 mins if you can manage this and they will be removed. I had a <b>...</b>

Views:
49


0
ratings
Time:
03:50
More in
Nonprofits & Activism
microscope

No comments:

Post a Comment