Friday, October 12, 2012

CHEMWEBS still visible after burning and soaking in CS!

video about microscope






The following pictures were taken using a USB microscope. After finding the stringy web like substance all over my garden,I decided to investigate it and see how tough it was. I then proceeded to soak in Collodial silver and left it soaking for days,I then burnt it four times and still the pod was intact and the fibres still visible. This is not cobwebs. Best turn the music down as its not that good but I will recommend that you look at the photos. I would not advise anyone to touch this stuff without protection, I already have fibres within my skin and body hence the nonchalance . I have also photographed these fibres up close and personal and will be sharing that in video format soon.

Views:
111


5
ratings
Time:
03:21
More in
People & Blogs
microscope

No comments:

Post a Comment