Saturday, October 13, 2012

Live head lice microscopy video at 40x and 100x view

video about microscope






I was delousing my little sister, and came across several of these little guys. Before killing them with a chemical treatment, I decided to see what they looked like under my microscope. I used a Dino Light 1.5 megapixel microscope camera, at both 4x and 10x objective lens. Sorry for it being occasionally out of focus. Filming live organisms can be a little hard, due to the ever so slight movements messing with the focus. I did concentrate on the intestinal tract, as it seemed quite interesting. I would have gone up to 400x, but it would have to be dead for me to keep it in focus. And don't worry, I killed it. Along with all the other hundred or so. With lots of chemicals.

Views:
3


1
ratings
Time:
05:06
More in
Science & Technology
microscope

No comments:

Post a Comment